Sunday 5 September 2010

The night before the first full week

 

To say I’m worried is an understatement…There is so much going around my head!

Worry one: That the swimming trip will be a disaster…assembly will over-run which means we will be late and then there is the coach journey. Oh and that at least 10 children will forgot their swimming kit/leave something behind/lose something.

Worry two: That the lessons will go wrong and that the ICT stuff won’t work.

Worry three: I will forget to do something.

Worry four: Am I doing the right thing?

Worry five: Will I survive the week?

These are probably worries that every new teacher (whether straight from uni or at a new school) but this doesn’t help. I know that it will all be fine and that it’s only the first week so things will go wrong but I want to prove to myself that I can do this right from the beginning.

Stress level: 8

Tiredness level: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment