Sunday 19 September 2010

Another week done

Well I wouldn’t really call it a week as I don’t teach on Thursdays as it’s my release day and on Friday we had an INSET day. This is where all the members of staff come into school to have a training session on something. This time it was Literacy and how to encourage poetry writing which was….a little boring.

On Thursday I had my first NQT training session. This was informative about the courses I will take through the year many of it didn’t apply to me as I am not on the LEA (Local Education Authority) pay roll. The school have a private company, so I spent the last half an hour listening to things that didn’t apply to me! It was good though as I got to meet other NQTs, one of whom was in my class at Secondary school!

Other than that the week was uneventful and stress-free. Tomorrow I have to teach swimming for the first time…so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment